No really, I really do want to be just like Schmidt when teaching my class. Who wouldn't love taking that class!!!
Tomorrow is my first OFFICIAL class people!!! I'm beyond excited. I went to the studio tonight to try out the playlist and actually try out these new bad boys! I decided that since I'm kinda legit now I should maybe look more the part. Had to buy Spin Shoes! Let me tell you, best decision ever. The ride tonight felt so much different than before when I was just rocking regular sneakers in the toe clips. It was AWESOME! Definitely felt so much more of a difference and in a TOTALLY good way. I definitely now highly recommend shoes for anyone that is going to get more into spinning. Wish I would have gotten them much sooner!!
![]() |
| #NewSpinShoes #PearlIzumi #InLove |
So.....What I'm thinking about doing is every night before class when I am ready to change my playlist I'm going to post the workout so if you're feeling froggy and there is a bike at your gym you can hop on and enjoy!! A few notes on how I like to manage a 1 hour ride. Make sure to have a solid warm up. There will be plenty of time during the ride to really increase the heart rate and work on different strength options. The warm up is just always the most crucial for hour rides to make sure that you're really ready to go when it's time to hit the gas pedal.
Here's the beats for tomorrow's ride!!
(60 Minute Ride)
Song Title / Artist / Time --> What to do (Tension Scale 1-10)
*Levels / Avicii / 4:35 --> SOLID Standing Warm Up (6)
*Hands in the Air / Timbaland ft. Ne-Yo / 4:01 --> Start the climb (Start 7, make your way to an 8)
*Lights(Bassnectar Remix) / Ellie Goulding / 4:37 --> The Climb (9-10) {seated or standing}
*Dance Again / Jennifer Lopez / 4:27 --> Intervals with Seated Sprints (7-8)
*I Cry / FloRida / 3:44 / --> Rolling Hills (8's on the up 6's on the run down)
*Faster Harder Scooter / Scooter / 3:50 --> Stength Sprints with Fall backs to Beat (6's on the Sprints, 8's on the Beat)
*Finally Found You / Enrique Iglesias / 3:40 --> Intervals (7 building to 8 - end starting the climb)
*Anything Could Happen / Ellie Goulding / 4:46 --> The Climb (8 going to 10) {seated or standing}
*Locked out of Heaven / Bruno Mars / 3:54 --> Back to Rolling Hills (8's up 6's on the run down)
*Gangnam Style (Guilty Pleasure Song) / PSY / 3:39 --> Jumps, counts of 8's/4's/2's accordingly - (7 or 8 for a challenge)
*Die Young / Ke$sha / 3:33 --> Intervals (7 or 8 for a challenge)
*Pumped up Kicks (Human Jive Remix) / Dr. Pack / 4:37 --> Jumps (Counts of 16's/8's/4's/2's back to 4's/8's/16's --->It's your last Work Song!!! Give it all you got!!) (6 or 7)
*Crash Into Me(Remix ft. Incubus) / Dave Matthews Band / 4:44 --> Cool it down and STRETCH!!

No comments:
Post a Comment