It's time for the BIRTHDAY edition of
SO WHAT WEDNESDAY!
SO WHAT WEDNESDAY!
Let's get this right out of the way first. It's my last birthday in my 20's and I didn't think I was going to have a hard time with it until it was my last birthday in my 20's. 29 is lame. Unless some really cool shit happens in the next year, 29 is lame. It's like that last year before you turn 30 and then you get labeled in with all the things that 30 something year olds do. And if you also happen to be a woman it's when shit hits the fan and your body just completely starts going to shit and changing. Let's all just take a second out of your day for me and pray that doesn't happen... ok thanks! Now let's get on with this weeks SWW
So what if,
My birthday falls on HUMP DAY! That's freekin awesome because there is nothing that makes me happier than a camel on a Wednesday. Here, go watch, you're welcome! My birthday gift to you.
So what if,
I share a birthday with some pretty rad people of the famous kind.
Ronaldo - yeah that really redonkulously hot soccer player - we share a birthday
Lance Armstrong - yeah that Lance Armstrong who I still will always be thankful to that he started an organization called LiveStrong that was always there when I called/emailed for them to send support towards family and friends I knew with cancer - yea we share a birthday too
James Gandolfini - RIP man, we share a birthday and hopefully you're up in heaven being all Tony Soprano like!
Jason Sudeikis!!! - yeah that guy that is marrying Olivia's Wilde Hotness, (gosh I love her), yea I share a birthday with him too!
So what if,
My friend Jon Mayer (yeah that one again) told me that last night should be Mistmas Eve and that today is Mistmas Day and I think it's hilarious and awesome at the same time to make reference to Christmas on my birthday.
So what if,
I don't like birthday cake, so for my work "cake" I always request Angel Food Cake with strawberries and whip cream. Man I can't wait for this afternoon when I get to eat that!
So what if,
One of my favorite birthday memories is when mamma dukes made my twin brother and I that school bus cake. That was an awesome cake. Maybe I really liked cake back then.
So what if,
I always had to share my birthday with my twin brother. When I moved away from NY it was really hard to not be together to celebrate our birthday. I'd give anything to be able to now.
So what if,
If this my last birthday in my 20's. Hopefully it's not too lame of a year and there ends up being some excitement around here.
So what if,
I really actually had a much better follow up to last weeks SWW that I did about being a female football super fan but instead I decided I had to get this birthday thing out of the way. It's done now and maybe I've got some good ideas moving forward for a weekly edition that I can get my fix on with that every week!
Until then, and ugh until I get the last of that damn honeymoon round up done too!
xoxo
M-EFF
Jason Sudeikis!!! - yeah that guy that is marrying Olivia's Wilde Hotness, (gosh I love her), yea I share a birthday with him too!
So what if,
My friend Jon Mayer (yeah that one again) told me that last night should be Mistmas Eve and that today is Mistmas Day and I think it's hilarious and awesome at the same time to make reference to Christmas on my birthday.
So what if,
I don't like birthday cake, so for my work "cake" I always request Angel Food Cake with strawberries and whip cream. Man I can't wait for this afternoon when I get to eat that!
So what if,
One of my favorite birthday memories is when mamma dukes made my twin brother and I that school bus cake. That was an awesome cake. Maybe I really liked cake back then.
So what if,
I always had to share my birthday with my twin brother. When I moved away from NY it was really hard to not be together to celebrate our birthday. I'd give anything to be able to now.
So what if,
If this my last birthday in my 20's. Hopefully it's not too lame of a year and there ends up being some excitement around here.
So what if,
I really actually had a much better follow up to last weeks SWW that I did about being a female football super fan but instead I decided I had to get this birthday thing out of the way. It's done now and maybe I've got some good ideas moving forward for a weekly edition that I can get my fix on with that every week!
Until then, and ugh until I get the last of that damn honeymoon round up done too!
xoxo
M-EFF


No comments:
Post a Comment