- So happy to have New Girl back. You don't understand how much I've missed Schmidt. AND......I've become obsessed with another show now too. Thank you Brooklyn 99 for being the perfect lead-in show to New Girl. Andy Samberg I heart you.
- Parenthood is back on so I've stocked up on tissues, however I'm hoping that since Kristina is cancer free now I won't need as many this season. Whew!! Last season I was a hot mess!
- I've gotten wrapped back up into another season of Survivor. I'm still not sure how I feel about the twists this season but what I do know is that I hate Colton just as much this time around as I did when he was on One World. I mean seriously dude you haven't learned your lesson from the first time yet about being bully. Please for the love of god do not drag this out and keep him there for weeks. I can't handle it.
- Oh hey....The Voice is back too!! Yeah the original gang is back, and yeah I still think X-Tina is stupid. If she says I'm so refreshed, let's go win this thing during one more round of blind auditions I'm going to scream. Seriously they should just let it be Team Adam vs Team Blake, we all know that no one watches this show for any other reason than the two of them.
- I'm patiently waiting for The Walking Dead, Homeland and American Horror Story to come back on too. Ugh I have a TV problem. This isn't even close to all the TV I watch.
- Since becoming a Spin Instructor last fall I started to try and listen to a wider variety of music. Ok maybe my playlists don't really show it, BUT the hubs can attest to the fact that I definitely opened up my ears to more Indie/Alternative music. I'm obsessed right now with Lorde, who actually I was obsessed with a LONG time ago before anyone even knew who she was. I'm also listening to a lot of The Neighbourhood. Their song Sweater Weather is awesome. Oh and hey since the new OS came out for Apple and I've done the upgrades on everything (iPhone, iPad, MacBook), I'm digging that iTunes has iRadio now. I know that Spotify and Pandora are essentially the same, just feels better using iRadio!
- I'm trying to become a more serious blogger so I'm just reading a ton of different blogs. I have to be honest some of my favorites right now are the mommy blogs by these woman who are so brutally honest it's to the point of being some of the most hilarious shit I've ever read. I kid you not there was a post that one of them did about going to get a Brazilian Wax for the first time. Let's just put it this way, references were made to Cactus'. I was almost crying I was laughing so hard at how she described the whole process. Here go read it.
- So much that I've had at least 10 plus people ask me if there was a bun in this oven. Answer: No. There is not a bun in my oven yet. Is it a crime to pin baby things? Someday when there is a bun in this oven I'm going to be happy I've pinned over 225 things relating to babies. Hey read the names of the boards. Someday Baby - Things to Remember, Someday Baby - Mini Fashionista, Someday Baby - Party and Costume Ideas. Holy hell, that's not even all of them, there are a few more Someday Baby boards. Lett me first respond to what you're all thinking in your head about why I have so many baby boards in the first place. Let alone why I have so many pins. You wanna know why because going through 200 plus pins on one board is annoying. My OCD made me do it ok. I like things broken out into categories. Makes it much easier when I need to say find that really cute costume idea for Future Baby Frederic. Yes there is a costume board. Get over it. You know you've re-pinned my pins.
- I'm still actively drinking my Shakeology once a day, sometimes twice on days that I teach in the evening. Oh hey you wanna try Shakeology?? Go to my Team Beachbody Page and buy it! 30 day money back guarantee if it's not for you! On the not great side, I'm addicted to PB&J sandwiches right now. Again, no it's not a pregnancy craving. I'm just totally down for some PB&J at lunch right now. Literally have brought one to work everyday for like a week and a half. Other than that, I dunno, our meals at home are a little off right now. Wesley has been working crazy hours so we really haven't been "cooking" dinners and eating at a normal time together. This has lead to kind of just eating whatever whenever in the evening. Mostly healthy just not what I'd prefer to be doing right now.
- Ok please notice how I said Football Season. Let's face it my team sucks right now. I mean we don't suck as bad as say the Steelers or the Giants, or say the Vikings but we suck. Why the hell are we 1-2. Anyways, I do love that it's football season. It means that on Sundays I can pretty much guarantee myself some solid snuggle time on the couch. Probably also guarantee myself a mid day nap when the games get a little boring. Who doesn't love Football Season? If you're a woman and you don't love Football Season there is something wrong with you. Even if you're not obsessed with Football like I am this should be one of your favorite times of the year. You can pretty much guarantee that your husband/boyfriend isn't annoying you for a solid 8 hours. You can go out and feel free to shop, sleep, hang out with your girlfriends etc. Please talk to me if you hate football season, I'd love to hear why.
- I'm going to be starting my Pilates Certification in the next week!! I have been counting down to this day. Mind you it is an extensive 53 hour training over the next couple months but this is going to be huge for me. I'll be able to teach more diverse classes at the studio now. Instead of only being able to teach hour long Spin classes, I can do combo classes which will be so much fun! Wish me luck! Long road ahead but so worth it! I'll need guinea pigs eventually to practice on, so if you wanna get your work out on and get beat up, hit me up!
- Two of my best best friends just moved back from Nashville. Jon Mayer!! (Yep that one again) and his wife Amanda. Oh and their adorable little man Edison. I'm just so thankful that we're friends. Since they've been back we've gotten to hang out every weekend. I love that even though we hadn't seen each other in quite a while that they came back and we picked right back up where we left off like no time had passed. Those are the best kinds of friends!
That's it for now....I'm feeling like this will likely be a once a month post made for the last Friday of every month. Good way to check in and let ya'll know whats good in the hood!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo
M-EFF
No comments:
Post a Comment