This year for my first Mother's Day though I already feel like I got the best gift from you. You taught me how to be a mom. You were the first one to teach me how to love. Like really love. Love something more than you love yourself. You taught me that being a mom is the best job I will ever have. That no matter what else is going on in your life that being a mom is also the most important job that I will ever have.
You are so selfless. So caring. Honestly the most giving person I've ever known. The ways you've gone out of your way for your children to make sure that we had everything we ever wanted or needed. To make sure that if we needed your help you were always there. To make sure that your grand babies always had an awesome grandma to spoil them.
The best thing you've ever done? Love us.
No.....
The best thing you've ever done was be our mom.
I only hope that I can be half the mom to Rorie that you were to all of us.
Mother's Day now is so much more special being a mom, I get to be a little spoiled, hopefully ;0)
but no matter what it will always be the day that I'm most thankful for you!
I love you mom!
xoxo
Misty





No comments:
Post a Comment