
11 months....Where in the world has the time gone and where is my little baby. She's growing up so fast and especially in this last month with all the things she's learning developmentally. She's surprising us everyday with something new. We've officially taken our first steps. Still a little unsure to do it by herself a lot but we're working on it now everyday! She went swimming in the pool for the first time and absolutely loved it. She's becoming a cuddler finally which mommy loves. She never used to really want to just come and sit with me and now ever if she's not tired or grumpy she'll come over sometimes just for a cuddle. Melts my heart. We're still not clearly saying any words, it's still just a lot of yelling and mumbling but I'm sure she'll say something someday and then she's not going to stop. Her personality these days is just cracking us up. I really think she's going to be a pretty funny kid. She's always laughing or giggling or snarking about something. I seriously can't believe that our little girl is going to be one next month already.
Details for the month...
Age 11 Months
Weight 20-21 pounds, not quite sure
Height Not 100% sure here still...maybe 30 inches, she seems like she's gotten super tall
Clothing Size Still really all 12 month stuff with the exception of a couple of 18 month t-shirts from a few of her PJ sets. The pants don't fit quite yet because the waists are just too big. I'm finding that even some of her 12 month bottoms seem big again in the waist. I think all of the new mobility she has is trimming her down a bit.
Sleep All I have to say about this is THANK YOU FERBER! I bought the book by Dr. Ferber called "Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems" and I think we officially have gotten Roar trained in the sleeping department. We are no longer nursing in the middle of the night, she no longer gets picked up if she wakes up and she pretty much is actually able to put herself back to sleep now without me rushing into her room. She's sleeping through the night more often now and I can't even begin to tell you how much better I feel. Honestly I think she even wakes up in the morning happier than she used to, which really still was pretty happy if you can believe it. She's also pretty much down to only one nap a day which kind of came out of no where. She all the sudden started going to sleep later for our nanny in the mornings. {Late morning rather}. She takes about an hour an a half to two hour nap now sometimes. If we have to run errands when I'm done working she'll occasionally get a cat nap in the car but other than that really just the one.



Food Bottle strike day 172. {Still funny} We have been doing some weaning of nursing lately. Successfully stopping the middle of the night feedings has been great. Sometimes even during the day now she's really not even caring about her mid day feeding either. So I'd say we're really only consistently nursing twice a day, {morning and to bed} She's gotten kind of picky with eating lately, although I guess it just depends on the day. Sometimes she'll eat anything we put in front of her, sometimes she's immediately tossing it on the ground. She has become a big fan of having a bowl of cereal in the morning. She loves Cinnamon Life. She still loves her string cheese and yogurt and she is still loving blueberries and grapes. Green beans are fading...they used to be a favorite. We still have some pouches on hand for road trips and anytime we're going out just incase she really won't eat and she still loves them.
Activities GO GO GO. There is no stopping this kid. She's started semi-walking. She's definitely taking more steps and will occasionally stand up and take a step by herself. She loves her new metal car that we got her a couple months back. She's finally interested in it. Loves pushing it in circles. She also still loves car rides in her pink car.
Likes She still loves her some "Hot Dog Dance" with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the mornings before her nanny gets here during the week. She also loves baby yoga now too, no she's not doing real yoga anywhere, but she just loves doing downward dog LOL. She loves swinging at the park and now has found the slide too! She likes climbing....alot. It's rather frightening how little fear she has. Loves bath time. Loves being outside. Loves the wind in her face.
Dislikes Hates the changing table, she refuses till lay still. I'm pretty sure I just might ditch it all together, it's getting to be a little dangerous. Other than that right now, she hasn't really been disliking much.
Mood 90%happy and hilarious 5%attitude popping up 5%meh lol
Best Moment This Month Definitely when she took her first proper steps. She was so proud of herself! It happened at an awesome time too when Wesley had gotten back home from a crazy two weeks of work and being away from home. Was good for him to be here for it.
Looking Forward To As hard as it is to believe, her birthday next month. I still can't believe she's going to be one but it's going to be so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment