My Wedding Shower through a few pictures
![]() |
| There were really old pics of me. Luckily Tricia and Tanya love me enough to have not used the really bad ones! |
![]() |
| The flowers and decor was adorable. These painted mason jars were a huge hit and guests got to take them home! |
| Let's just say the desserts by Crystal and Dan were out of this world!! |
| Everyone brought me a really tasty favorite recipe of theirs to add to my collection. I can't wait to try all of them! |
| Patio view! It was perfect! And an absolutely gorgeous day! |
| Wesley got to show up at the beginning to drop me off! He looks wasted in this picture for some reason??? |
| Trica and Tanya....two of the most amazing ladies I know. I can't ever thank them enough for everything they did to make this day absolutely amazing!! <3 |
| And there was a taco lady!! It was AMAZING! |
| There was a game. I didn't do great :( |
| There were really awesome presents!! |
| And all the bows, ribbon, and wrapping paper helped make a crazy wedding rehearsal bouquet! Good job Tricia! |
| One of the best parts of the day was that Mamma Dukes and my Aunt Rose were on Skype with us the entire time!! |
| Thanks to Toan for taking the amazing pictures so I could remember this day! |
![]() |
| And thanks to everyone who came and celebrated this amazing day!! I can't wait till the wedding!!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment